Our emergency loan product targets employees working with private organisations. Though these individuals are employed and may receive a salary, some are still marginalised by both the formal financial sector and the Microfinance industry.
Most are too poor to qualify for formal credit lines, yet too wealthy or do not have the time to participate in a traditional, group based Microfinance programs. Our product extends loans based on the company’s financial stability, staff employment history and an evaluation of their payslip to assess ability to repay the loan.
- Individuals can borrow from N5,000 – N50,000
- There is no minimum monthly salary requirement
- Employee is not required to bank with MKOBO
- Maximum loan term is 30 days
- Loan is paid out within 24hrs of receiving application
- No collateral or guarantor required.
- Minimum fuss application process.
- Flat interest rate with no additional charges
- Loan repayment is deducted directly from your next salary
As a responsible lender we promote financial inclusion and take reasonable steps to ensure the following;
- The amount of credit requested by the Customer is easily repayable from their monthly income.
- We take into account any other loans or debt the borrower may already have.
- We will also consider the purpose of the loan.
- Validate and provide information available on the Customer to the relevant Credit bureau agencies.
- Incorporate foreseeable changes in the Customer’s situation into our lending model.
Our aim is to help Employees meet short term emergency needs who are underserved by the Commercial banks, by providing affordable and accessible loans.
How To Apply
- Contact your HR for your Company's unique BP NUMBER.
- Complete the online application form here
- Once we receive your application we will process your application
- Money will be in your bank account within 24hrs
For more information or to discuss your requirements with us contact us on 0700 000 65626 | 081 425 28301 | 0908 0640 4444 or email us at email@example.com