Watch your money grow quickly in one of our Fixed Deposit Accounts. Our fixed deposit account is an investment account and a type of savings account in which money is deposited for an agreed period of time (tenure) and a fixed interest rate is paid at the end of that period. It is a much safer investment option when compared to other investment types such as shares or the money market.
Our Fixed Desposit Account has the following features;
- Minimum opening balance of N10,000
- Earn interest rates of up to 10% per annum
- Tenure of 90, 180 and 360 available
- Automatic rollover options
- Your money is fully insured by NDIC
How To Open an Account
- Determine the opening balance & tenure
- Complete our online application by clicking here
- Contact our helpful Customer services team for the FDA form
- Complete our FDA opening form
- Pay your opening deposit via online transfer or cheque.
- Watch your money grow!
- You can pay your deposit into any of the accounts listed below.
|BANK NAME||GT Bank||Sterling Bank||Diamond Bank|
|ACCOUNT NAME||MKOBO MFB LTD||MKOBO MFB LTD||MKOBO MFB LTD|
For more information or to discuss your requirements with us contact us on 0700 000 65626, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org